Do you know how to make impact with all things administration?
Are you creative, organised and thrive when delivering world class service?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 140 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
With a large expansion plan now in play – we have a rare opportunity for an Administration Officer to join our Brisbane Head Office Team!
Our Administration Officer is the face of our business and the first point of contact for our Head Office. This role forms an integral part of our company culture and business success and requires a motivated, self-starter who works well in both a team and autonomous work environment.
- Front office duties, including but not limited to operating the reception, greeting clients, coordinating and setting up meeting rooms and office facilities
- Manage, coach and mentor the Administration team
- Arrange travel, accommodation, meetings, functions and conferences
- Coordinate Head Office postage receipt and dispatch, including sort and distribute incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail for pick-up or courier, and organise courier deliveries
- Assist the Marketing team with duties, including but not limited to assisting in the administration of competitions, administer sponsorship ticket allocations, and assist with customer enquiries via our Marketing platforms
- Assist with website copy, graphics and imagery, and produce creative as briefed
What’s In It For You:
- A rare opportunity to make impact in a brand new space
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career within an ASX 200 listed company
- Work in a dynamic and diverse role - no day is ever the same in storage!
- Centrally located office on Eagle St Pier with waterfront views
- Weekday roster for a great work/life balance
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years experience within an administration role
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and articulation skills
- Intermediate or above level of knowledge in Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, and the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign, and WordPress
- Attention to detail, initiative and willingness to perform a wide range of tasks to time
- Good sense of humour!
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!