Are you ready to grow your career with a booming business?
Are you operationally excellent with a flair for all things logistics?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 144 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
With a large expansion plan now in play – we have a Part Time Floating Storage Consultant role now on offer in the South of Perth!
Responsibilities in a Snapshot:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience, adding value with every interaction
- Achieve increased monthly sales and KPI targets
- Be the ultimate tour guide when walking our customers through our facilities
- Operational excellence with a keen eye on centre presentation and cleanliness
- General administration duties
What’s In It For You:
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Set rosters (21 hrs p/week) for a great work/life balance
- Make impact across multiple centres in the south of Perth
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- A motivated, proactive, positive approach to your role and team
- Available to work Monday, Tuesday & Saturday
- Driver’s license/car to work across multiple centres in the south of Perth (Rockingham, Mandurah, Cockburn, Canning Vale, Forrestdale, Welshpool, O'Connor, Perth Airport & Belmont)
The hourly rate for this role is $23.31 (inclusive of superannuation)
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!