Are you a seasoned leader ready to make impact in a new space?
Are you strategically savvy with the ability to think outside of the box?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 140 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
With a large expansion plan now in play – we have a newly created Centre Manager role now on offer in Darwin!
Our Centre Managers form an integral part of our company culture and business success. Their responsibilities in a snapshot include:
- Achieving increased sales and KPI targets
- Delivering consistent, genuine service which adds value to our customers
- Coaching and developing our team to success
- Continually building the business, by actioning marketing strategies for your centre
- Managing administration tasks and ensuring compliance is achieved across the business
- Driving operational excellence with a strong focus on centre presentation
What’s In It For You:
- The opportunity to make impact in a brand new role
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Set rosters for a great work/life balance
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years experience within a management role
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- Seasoned communication skills both written and verbal
- Out of the box thinking with the ability to continually improve the business
- Driver’s license/car to work across multiple centres
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!