Do you thrive when delivering a seamless customer experience?
Do you have a passion for all things logistics?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in 140 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
With a large expansion plan now in play – we have a Centre Manager role now on offer in Gladesville!
Our Centre Managers form an integral part of our company culture and business success. Their responsibilities in a snapshot include:
- Achieving increased sales and KPI targets
- Delivering consistent, genuine service which adds value to our customers
- Coaching and developing our team to success
- Continually building the business, by actioning marketing strategies for your centre
- Managing administration tasks and ensuring compliance is achieved across the business
- Driving operational excellence with a strong focus on centre presentation
What’s In It For You:
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- The ultimate lifestyle - 8-5pm Monday to Friday!
- Central location for an easy commute
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years experience within a management role
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- Out of the box thinking with the ability to continually improve the business
- Driver’s license/car
The salary package for this role ranges from $55,000-$60,000 (inclusive of superannuation)
Let our new chapter, be your new opportunity - APPLY NOW!