Can you make impact in a newly created role?
Are you ready to grow your management career?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 160 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
With a large expansion plan now in play – we are looking for our Future Leaders to support our ever growing business. If you are an Assistant Manager or Second In Charge looking for the next step in your career, then this is the role for you!
Our Centre Manager in Training role is an integral part of our company culture and business success. Their responsibilities in a snapshot include:
- Achieving increased sales and KPI targets
- Delivering consistent, genuine service which adds value to our customers
- Supporting the Centre Manager to coach and develop our team to success
- Continually build the business, by actioning marketing strategies for your centre
- Managing administration tasks and ensuring compliance is achieved across the business
- Driving operational excellence with a strong focus on centre presentation
What’s In It For You:
- Structured training & development to maximise your success (we want to invest in you)
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Set rosters for a great work/life balance (yes, you heard correct)
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence (what more could you want!)
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years experience within an assistant management role
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- Out of the box thinking with the ability to continually improve the business
- Driver’s license/car - the training for this role will be held in Joondalup with the role based in the Wangara area
The salary package for this role starts at $50,000 (inclusive of superannuation)
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!