Are you wanting future progression with a market leader?
Do you have a strong track record in the sales space?
If so, we have room for you!
It's an exciting time for us at National Storage and as we continue to expand, we are looking for our Future Leaders to support our ever-growing business. If you are an Assistant Manager or Second In Charge looking for the next step in your career, then this is the role at Subiaco is for you!
Our Centre Manager in Training role is an integral part of our company culture and business success. Their responsibilities in a snapshot include:
- Achieving increased sales and KPI targets
- Delivering consistent, genuine service which adds value to our customers
- Supporting the Centre Manager to coach and develop our team to success
- Continually build the business, by actioning marketing strategies for your centre
- Managing administration tasks and ensuring compliance is achieved across the business
- Driving operational excellence with a strong focus on centre presentation
What’s In It For You:
- Structured training & development to maximise your success (we want to invest in you)
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Set rosters for a great work/life balance (yes, you heard correct)
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence (what more could you want!)
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years’ experience within an assistant management role
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- Out of the box thinking with the ability to continually improve the business
- Driver’s license/car
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!