Can you make impact in a thriving centre?
Are you ready to grow your career with an expanding business?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 160 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
With a large expansion plan now in play – we have a Centre Manager role now on offer in Prahran!
Our Centre Managers form an integral part of our company culture and business success. Their responsibilities in a snapshot include:
- Achieve increased sales and KPI targets
- Deliver consistent, genuine service which adds value to our customers
- Coach and develop our team to success
- Continue to build the business, by actioning marketing strategies for your centre
- Manage administration tasks and ensure compliance is achieved across the business
- Drive operational excellence with a strong focus on centre presentation
What’s In It For You:
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Set rosters for a great work/life balance
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years experience within a management role
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering genuine customer service
- Out of the box thinking with the ability to continually improve the business
- Driver’s license/car
The salary package for this role is $54,300 (inclusive of superannuation)
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!