Join our dynamic team and help our valued customers with their every storage need. We're a rapidly growing, ASX 200 listed company with 125 Centres located across Australia and New Zealand - and expanding!
The National Storage offering spans self-storage, business storage, records management, climate controlled wine storage, vehicle storage, vehicle and trailer hire, packaging, insurance and other value added services. Each National Storage centre reflects our commitment to quality, convenience and service.
What's on Offer?
We are currently looking for a vibrant, motivated and customer focused individual to fill a full time permanent position managing our Coorparoo Centre. The Centre Manager is responsible for the operational management and overall performance of the Centre. You will ensure it achieves its budgeted goals through effective people management techniques and the provision of outstanding customer service to our new and existing clientele.
Reporting to the State Manager, your role will involve a great mix of sales, customer service and team management. We are looking for someone with a strong customer service/sales background, management experience (in a sales driven environment preferably), experience with KPI/budgets and a fun, positive attitude!
No experience in storage is required, we will provide you with the necessary tools and training to ensure you're able to excel in this role. Just bring along your can-do attitude!
Responsibilities in a Snapshot:
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Customer Service/Sales
- Team Management (small team)
- Monitoring financials and budget of the centre
- Administration and compliance with policy/procedure
- Ensuring the centre is clean and well presented at all times
- Making sure our customers are our best advertisement
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A friendly, positive customer-focused attitude
- 1-3 years experience in a management position
- A reliable, proactive and solution focused approach to work
- Drivers license/car
- Confidence with the ability to engage with our customers
So, why should you apply?
- Full free training provided to ensure you're equipped to do the role
- Day-time hours on offer - no late night shopping hours
- Professional growth opportunities
- Access to our fantastic Employee Benefits Program!
- Come and work for a growing National Storage provider that values Teamwork, Care and Excellence!