Are you a customer focused leader ready to make impact in a new space?
Are you operationally excellent with a passion for logistics?
If so, we have room for you!
With a large expansion plan now in play – we have a Centre Manager role now on offer in Brunswick!
Reporting into the Operations Manager, our Centre Manager role forms an integral part of our company culture and business success. The responsibilities in a snapshot include:
- Achieve increased sales and KPI targets
- Deliver consistent, genuine service which adds value to our customers
- Coach and develop our team to success
- Action marketing strategies to continually drive sales growth
- Manage administration tasks and ensure compliance is achieved across the business
- Drive operational excellence with a strong focus on centre presentation
- Permanent role within an essential services business
- Ongoing career development with the opportunity to progress
- Set, rotating roster with every second weekend off
- Access a range of benefits including paid parental leave, well-being subsides and unlimited retail discounts
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years experience within a management role
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering genuine customer service
- Out of the box thinking with the ability to continually improve the business
- Driver’s license/car to work across our centres in the north of Melbourne
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 190 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!