It's an exciting time for us at National Storage, as we continue to expand. During this period of further business growth, we will continue to expand and evolve our financial processes and business reporting team. As a result, our Commercial Analyst is a newly created role based at our corporate office in Brisbane!
Reporting into the Group’s Senior Accountant, you will be required to help improve the current financial information and reporting tools, providing relevant and timely financial models and reports to the various business stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain various financial and analytical models providing financial analysis, revenue management and financial models and reports
- Prepare annual budgets, periodic re-forecasts, and cash flow forecasts
- Undertake investment and acquisition analysis, produce a range of management reports and develop yield management models
- Various project work, which involves performing complex modelling work to assess potential new business ventures, expand revenues by identifying opportunities for yield growth, assist with internal valuations, portfolio recycling analysis and feasibilities and review the cost effectiveness of group supplier and procurement arrangements
- Make impact in a newly created role with a market leading business
- Permanent, diverse role with unlimited opportunities
- Centrally located, state of the art office on Eagle St Pier
- Flexible working arrangement for the ultimate work/life balance
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Degree qualified with 3+ years’ experience in analysis and financial modelling
- Qualified or part qualified CPA / CA
- High level of knowledge in Excel and financial modelling concepts, including the ability to extract key business trends / information from large data sets, and automate existing reporting
- Previous exposure to Power BI reporting tools is preferable, including ability to build new dashboards / reports and modify existing reporting
- Previous experience of, or an ability to quickly develop a working knowledge of Technology One software (Ci anywhere), and Sitelink (Storage specific software)
- Strong interpersonal skills matched with the ability to build meaningful relationships at all levels of the business
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 180 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
Rare Opportunities are just..Rare. Don't Miss out on this Newly Created Space - Apply Now!