Do you have a strong track record in the sales space?
Are you ready to grow your career with a market leading business?
If so, we have room for you!
With a large expansion plan now in play, we have a Full Time Contact Centre Agent role now on offer in our Brisbane Contact Centre!
Reporting into the Contact Centre Manager, our Contact Centre Agent role forms an integral part of our company culture and business success. The responsibilities in a snapshot include:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience across our multi media channels (email, webchat and phone)
- Achieve individual sales and KPI metrics, adding value with every interaction
- Maximise sale opportunities through upselling and cross selling auxiliary products
- Proactively build relationships within all levels of the business with a key focus on our centre teams
- Action general administration duties
- Structured training & development to progress your career
- Set, rotating rosters with every second weekend off
- Competitive Incentive Program
- Unlimited retail discounts, paid parental leave and wellbeing subsidies
- Centrally located, State of the Art office on Eagle St Pier
- Work with an innovative business that has absolute respect and admiration for your role, as we appreciate how critical our Contact Centre Agents are to our business success
- Your CV lists 1-2 years experience within a Contact Centre role
- Achieving sale and KPI metrics comes naturally to you, as you know the right questions to ask at the right time
- You lead with empathy and are passionate about helping people
- You thrive when working in a team but also excel working on your own
- Motivated, proactive and positive is how others describe you
- Technology gets a tick from you, as you pick up computer systems easily and enjoy learning new things
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 190 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
The hourly rate for this role starts at $25.77 (inclusive of superannuation)
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!