Join our dynamic team and help our valued customers with their every storage need. We’re a rapidly growing company with over 110+ Centres located across Australia and New Zealand and expanding! This is a great opportunity to join a company with a friendly and fun culture that truly values its staff and customers. No two days will be the same! Full training provided with career progression opportunities for those who shine!
Are you interested in working in a role that will put your ability to talk to people into practice? Are you looking for a role that offers flexible hours around your personal/study commitments?
National Storage continues to grow, with exciting opportunities for full-time and part-time Contact Centre Consultants working out of our Head Office in the Brisbane CBD.
The successful candidates will be the first point of contact for our customers by taking inbound sales and customer service calls for all things storage! Rest assured you will be kept busy in a role with heaps of customer service, sales, rapport building, admin work and most importantly - making a positive difference in the lives of those needing storage!
We are always on the lookout for positive, customer service/sales oriented and reliable people to join the dynamic National Storage team. Ideally, you will have:
- Experience in a sales-driven role (you must have minimum 1 year in a sales focused role to be considered)
- A vibrant and energetic personality
- Problem resolution skills
- Well-developed communication skills
- University students encouraged to apply for flexible working arrangements to suit you
In return, we will provide full training and support to get you equipped to start creating positive storage experiences for our customers. This is your chance to get a foot in the door with a dynamic, fun and progressive company, so if you think you have got what it takes and you are driven to achieve results - apply now!
Please note part-timers must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week. Full-timers will be rostered to work 38 hours per week.
So, why should you apply?
- Join our National Storage Team where we value Teamwork, Care and Excellence!
- Attractive hourly rate with weekend penalty rates
- Supportive and focused team culture
- Small, close-knit team
- Work in a fun, friendly and positive work environment
- NS Arcade break room with ping pong table and other fun activities
- Amazing work location - waterfront offices on Eagle Street Pier
- Access to staff incentives including free tickets to sports events (teams we sponsor), rebates for health based programs, access to exclusive retailer discounts and more!