Are you a people focused leader who is an expert in the field?
Can you turn data into dollars and think outside the box?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 148 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
With a large expansion plan now in play, we have a rare opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Manager to lead our Brisbane based Contact Centre Team!
Reporting to the General Manager of Operations, you will be responsible for the operation of our Contact Centre and delivery of the customer experience roadmap through our team of highly skilled Contact Centre agents who are the first point of contact for our storage customers seeking to find tailored storage solutions.
The leader of our Contact Centre will have direct interaction with a number of key stakeholders in our business from State Management teams to revenue management and the insights that you obtain through our contact centre will be key in the development of strategies for the entire business.
Responsibilities in a snapshot:
- Engage, lead, motivate and manage a team of 30 agents and 2 Team Leaders to achieve optimal sales objectives, customer service levels and set business objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and third-party providers to ensure that every interaction we are providing in the contact centre is providing value back into our business
- Lead direct reports to ensure that SLAs are met and presented to the leadership team with strategies created to support the overall company vision and roadmap
- Lead our Omni channel experience through the contact centre and ensure market trends and insights are presented to the wider leadership team
- Continually review operational processes within the Contact Centre to ensure that our ever-changing environment is supported through daily operations
- Ensure compliance with all National Storage policies and procedures
What’s in It for You:
- Make impact in a huge growth area for the business
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career within an ASX 200 listed company
- Work in a dynamic and diverse role - no day is ever the same in storage!
- Centrally located office on Eagle St Pier with waterfront views
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years leadership experience in a Call/Contact Centre managing Team Leaders and an agent team of 30 or more
- Strong financial and business acumen with a proven track record in achieving sales and KPI targets
- Strong people leader that can balance the needs of our people, customers and shareholders when making operational decisions that will impact the business
- The ability to coach and develop teams, with a good understanding of best practice performance management
- Expert in contact centre systems and telephony
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and articulation
- Omni- channel experience with a passion for digital transformation - a bonus!
This is a rare opportunity to join our growing Contact Centre! If you're an expert in this field - Apply Now!