Are you an expert in all things print and ready for a new challenge?
Are you creative with content but also like to dabble on the social side?
If so, we have the role for you!
Established in 2000, our business has grown from humble beginnings to now over 160 locations across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
With a large expansion plan now in play – our Desktop Publishing Specialist is a newly created role based at our Head Office in Brisbane!
Reporting into our General Manager of Operations, you will be responsible for the creation, design, modification, and editing of all corporate documents for the business. Think Annual Reports, Executive Publications and more - as our business continues to grow so will the impact of this role!
We are looking for a creative individual who has a passion for print collateral, corporate documentation, presentations and design, as well as experience working within the EDM and social space. Talk about having the best of both worlds!
Responsibilities in a Snapshot:
- Responsible for the creation, design and execution of high quality publications and corporate documentation (Annual Reports & Executive Publications just to name a few)
- Preparation, editing and organisation of all company imagery including re-touching, re-sizing and distribution
- Create and edit videos and LED animations
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team by contributing written articles and creative content for our socials and EDM's
- Be the quality check master by taking responsibility for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of presentations/documents in accordance with company standards
- Coordinate and/or advise on the print production of documents. This can include gathering production quotes, preparing documents for printing and liaising with printers through necessary mediums
What’s In It For You:
- Make impact in a newly created role within an expanding business
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career
- Centrally located office in Brisbane City, making for an easy commute
- Weekday hours for the ultimate work/life balance
- Role diversity – no day is ever the same in our niche market
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven Desktop Publishing & Graphic Design experience within a similar role
- The Adobe Creative Suite products are your tools and you’ll have working knowledge of the full Microsoft Suite and WordPress
- Ability to work within and apply brand guidelines, but also push the boundaries to carry an idea forward
- A critical eye in terms of accuracy with excellent proofing skills
- Seasoned written and verbal communication skills and articulation
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure while maintaining a sense of humour
Rare Opportunity to Expand Your Career - Apply Now!