Are you ready to start your career in accounting?
Can you make impact in a newly created space?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 160 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
With a large expansion plan now in play – we have a Graduate Accountant role now on offer in our corporate office in Brisbane!
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will provide accounts and administration services and support to the Finance team, while gaining experience across a wide range of accounting and finance functions.
- Administer corporate account invoicing, payment allocation and arrears management processes
- Complete month end account reconciliations for review by the finance team across a number of different companies and trusts
- Work alongside the banking officer helping to identify banking discrepancies and help to implement process efficiencies
- Undertake any additional finance related projects as directed, including offering assistance on business and process improvement projects, reviewing expenditure levels, and helping to identify business cost savings
- General Administrative duties
What’s In It For You:
- Kick start your career working with an ASX 200 listed company
- Coaching & guidance by diverse senior business leaders (we want to invest in you)
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business (what more could you want!)
- Centrally located office on Eagle St Pier, Brisbane with waterfront views (yes, we fancy)
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
- You are degree qualified in accounting or business and have demonstrated academic excellence
- People give you props for your organisational skills and administration capabilities
- Whilst a team player, you are also self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication, both written and verbal comes naturally to you
- You are eager to progress and open minded to learn new things
- Office products are your tools of choice - think Excel, Word, Outlook & financial modelling concepts
- You believe that the devil is in the detail but you are also flexible and adaptable when required
Unlock the first step in your career - APPLY NOW!