Are you ready to start your career in HR?
Can you make impact in a newly created space?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 140 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
With a large expansion plan now in play – our HR Administrator is a newly created role based at our Brisbane Head Office!
Responsibilities in a Snapshot:
- Maintain and update the Staff Resource Budget to ensure complete accuracy on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Create and maintain all personnel files (hard copy and e-files) and ensure that all checklists and paperwork are completed in full
- Assist with record keeping and diary notes for HR related discussions as instructed by the HR team
- Manage the arranging of resources for new Head Office & Senior Operations Team Members
- Support the HR department with the organisation of any recruitment, employment agreement drafting, printing induction manuals and creating WH&S folders to be sent to newly acquired centres
- Facilitate the maintenance and management of HR owned software in recruitment, training/compliance and payroll
What’s In It For You:
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Weekday roster for a great work/life balance
- Centrally located office on Eagle St Pier with waterfront views
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- Degree qualified or working towards completing study in the HR field
- Sound understanding of HR concepts and processes
- Strong working knowledge of office administration procedures
- Intermediate knowledge with Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A good sense of humour
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity! Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! APPLY NOW!