It's an exciting time for us at National Storage, as we continue to expand. Due to our rapid growth, our IT Program Manager is a newly created role based in our corporate office in Brisbane!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 180 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
Reporting into the General Manager - Technology, you will provide project and program leadership to the business, focused but not limited to IT projects. This role is critical to the growth in automation and innovation within National Storage and includes the following:
- Capture business idea leads, manage and motivate the team (project and business-based teams) towards successful project delivery, including the modification of project methodology.
- Lead and influence stakeholders to ensure successful project and business outcomes across the portfolio of projects are achieved.
- Set direction, address blockers and manage the team ecosystem so project delivery potential is optimized.
- Drive effective delivery and commercial governance, performance, risk management and quality assurance for project delivery.
- Build long term, high quality vendor relationships that provide National Storage with assurance around business continuity, innovation and solution development.
What’s In It For You
- Make impact in a newly created role with room to influence
- Permanent, multi discipline role with uncapped opportunities
- Centrally located, state of the art office on Eagle St Pier, Brisbane
- Flexible working arrangement for the ultimate work/life balance
- Lead a team of IT experts, driven to continually improve the business and increase future capabilities
- Your CV lists 5+ years of project management experience
- Project Management Qualification or Degree preferred
- You have a demonstrated understanding of people leadership matched with the ability to influence and motivate both the individual and wider team
- Your understanding of the business and industry, operating models and approach to market is second to none
- Superior client management comes naturally to you with the ability to deliver projects to time
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including senior management and external consultants