Are you a seasoned leader ready to guide high performance teams?
Can you make impact in a newly created space?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 140 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
With a large expansion plan now in play, we have a rare opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join our Queensland Team!
Reporting to the State Manager, you will be responsible for the practical implementation of all administration, compliance and detailed operational business practices, as well as the financial performance of each self-storage centre within your designated area. Our Operations Managers form an integral part of our company culture and business success and this role will require a passionate and motivated individual to assist in leading and supporting our diverse Queensland team.
Responsibilities in a snapshot:
- Manage and drive effective strategies to ensure budgeted revenue targets are achieved and costs controlled for all centres
- Collaborate with the State Manager to deliver operational execution of customer retention and assist with effective strategies and promotional campaigns
- Lead, align and motivate an effective team to achieve sales targets, customer service levels and business objectives
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to Management on the area's activities and performance
- Ensure all centres are compliant with WH&S regulations and requirements
What’s In It For You:
- A rare opportunity to join our largest state in a newly created role
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Weekday roster for the ultimate work/life balance
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-4 years’ experience in a multi-site management role
- Strong financial and business acumen with a proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- The ability to coach and develop teams, with a good understanding of best practice performance management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and articulation
- Seasoned organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects whilst achieving all deadlines
- Analytical thinking with the ability to continually improve the business
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!