Are you a people focused Area Manager ready to make impact in a new space?
Do you thrive when leading high performance teams?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 180 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
With a large expansion plan now in play, we have a rare opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join our Auckland Team!
Our Operations Managers form an integral part of our company culture and business success, as they are critical people leaders who align and motivate our diverse teams.
Reporting into the State Manager, you will be responsible for the practical implementation of all administration, compliance and detailed operational business practices, as well as the financial performance of each self-storage centre within your designated area.
- Lead, align and motivate an effective team to achieve sales targets, customer service levels and business objectives
- Manage and drive effective strategies to ensure budgeted revenue targets are achieved and costs controlled for all centres
- Work with the State Manager to drive operational execution of customer retention and assist with effective strategies and promotional campaigns
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to Management on the area's activities and performance
- Ensure all centres are compliant with WH&S regulations and requirements
- A rare opportunity to make impact across multiple centres on the North Island
- Newly created, autonomous, leadership role with the opportunity to progress quickly
- Lead a dynamic and passionate team driven to continually improve the business
- Role Diversity - no day is ever the same in storage
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
- 3-4 years’ experience in a multi-site management role
- The ability to coach and develop teams, with a good understanding of best practice performance management
- Strong financial and business acumen with a proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and articulation
- Seasoned organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects whilst achieving all deadlines
- Analytical thinking with the ability to continually improve the business
- This role will cover Auckland, Hamilton and the Bay of Plenty
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!