Do you thrive when driving sales & leading high performance teams?
Are you ready for a new challenge in an evolving space?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 160 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
With a large expansion plan now in play, we have a new opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join our Queensland State Team in the region of Brisbane!
Reporting to the State Manager, your days will be filled with leading and mentoring high performance teams, driving revenue and actioning detailed operational business practices. Of course the financial performance of each self-storage centre will also fall under your responsibility but we all know this is an outcome of having engaged and motivated teams.
This role forms an integral part of our company culture and business success, so if the words passionate, people focused and operationally excellent sum you up - then this is the role for you!
Responsibilities in a snapshot:
- Manage and drive effective strategies to ensure budgeted revenue targets are achieved and costs controlled for all centres
- Lead, align and nurture an effective team to achieve sales targets, customer service levels and business objectives
- Collaborate with the State Manager to deliver operational execution of customer retention and assist with effective strategies and promotional campaigns
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the area's activities and performance
- Ensure all centres are compliant with WH&S regulations and requirements
What’s In It For You:
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with an ASX 200 listed company (what more could you want!)
- Weekday roster for the ultimate work/life balance (yes, you heard correct)
- Permanent, diverse role - storage is exciting and no 2 days are ever the same
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
- Your CV lists 1-2 years’ experience in a multi-site role
- Your proven sales track record showcases your strong financial and business acumen (it's ok if you dream of numbers while your sleep)
- People comment on your seamless ability to coach and develop teams, as you have a good understanding of best practice performance management
- Communication comes naturally both written and verbal
- You are the ultimate task master, working on multiple projects whilst achieving all deadlines
- You're an ideas person and can problem solve both creatively and analytically while continually improving the business
Don't Miss Out on This Space - APPLY NOW!