Are you a senior associate or legal associate, ready to grow your career?
Are you ready to make impact in a new space?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 140 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
With a large expansion plan now in play, our Senior Legal Counsel is a newly created role which will be based at our Corporate Office in Brisbane.
Reporting to the General Counsel, you will be responsible for working with an experienced team of senior and junior corporate and commercial lawyers in providing assistance in the discharge of and management of the legal, governance and compliance functions.
You will work across multiple platforms, including directly with our Company Secretary and General Manager of Acquisitions, and will be responsible for the management of the day to day operations of the legal/governance functions, and work across both direct work flows and undertake projects as required.
What’s In It For You:
- The opportunity to make impact in a newly created role
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with an ASX 200 listed company
- Work in a dynamic and diverse role - no day is ever the same in storage!
- Centrally located office on Eagle St Pier with waterfront views
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- Legal Tertiary qualification with 5 or more years of post-qualification experience
- Experience in a top tier or national firm and having achieved the level of Associate or Senior Associate
- Excellent drafting and legal interpretation skills
- Extensive experience in commercial, corporate and business transactional work
- Seasoned interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex legal issues to others simply
- Strong time management skills with the capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to time
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! APPLY NOW!