Do you thrive when delivering a seamless customer experience?
Are you ready to grow your career with a booming business?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 144 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
With a large expansion plan now in play – we have a Full Time Senior Sales Agent role now on offer at our Brisbane Head Office!
The Role: The Senior Sales Agent is responsible for assisting the Contact Centre Manager in overseeing and leading the Contact Centre team, involving ongoing coaching & training of the team whilst assisting with call evaluations and administrative duties.
Responsibilities in a Snapshot:
- Provide overall coaching, motivation and development of the Contact Centre consultants and review call techniques, ensuring targets and KPI's are met
- Handle escalated calls or complaints as required by Contact Centre consultants and implement conflict-resolution strategies to ensure a positive outcome
- Assist with the day to day management of the schedules including line management of employees, ensuring that we have right people, right place, right time
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in relation to service and sales delivery on a national basis
- Ensure administrative procedures are managed and actioned, with all updates incorporated and adhered to
What’s In It For You:
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Role diversity – no day is ever the same in storage
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years leadership experience within a like for like role
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on listening, negotiation and influencing at all levels
- A motivated, proactive, positive approach to your role and team
- Strong computer skills with a specialty in data analytics and the flexibility to learn new skills and ways of working
Get your SPACE in this expanding team and UNLOCK your next step- APPLY NOW!