Are you a leader within the customer service space?
Have you been storing away your service skills for a new challenge in 2019?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 144 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
With a large 2019 expansion plan in the works – we have a Full Time Contact Centre Agent role now on offer at our Brisbane Head Office!
Responsibilities in a Snapshot:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience, adding value with every interaction
- Achieve individual sales targets and call centre metrics
- Handle all calls and escalations in a timely manner and within our values framework of teamwork, care and excellence
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in relation to service and sales delivery on a national basis
- Ensure administrative procedures are managed and actioned, with all updates incorporated and adhered to
What’s In It For You:
- Unique opportunity to utilise your customer service & technical skill set
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Set Rosters for a great work/life balance
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years customer service experience within a like for like role
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- A motivated, proactive, positive approach to your role and team
- Strong computer skills with a specialty in data analytics and the flexibility to learn new skills and ways of working
The hourly rate for this role is $22.45 exclusive of superannuation
Get your SPACE in this expanding team and UNLOCK your next step- APPLY NOW!