Do you have a passion for people and can deliver the ultimate customer experience?
Are you ready for a new challenge with a rapidly growing business?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 160 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
With a large expansion plan now in play, we need more hands on deck to support our Communications Centre of Excellence, based in Brisbane and have a Full Time Contact Centre Agent role now on offer!
Responsibilities in a Snapshot:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience across our multi media channels (email, webchat and phone)
- Achieve individual sales and KPI metrics, adding value with every interaction
- Maximise sale opportunities through upselling and cross selling auxiliary products
- Proactively build relationships within all levels of the business with a key focus on our centre teams
- General administration duties
What’s In It For You:
- Coaching & guidance by diverse senior business leaders (we want to invest in you)
- With proven results, the opportunity to excel your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Permanent, diverse role - storage is exciting and no 2 days are ever the same
- Perks for performance (incentives and cash prizes for top performers)
- Centrally located office on Eagle St Pier, Brisbane with waterfront views (yes, we fancy)
- Work with an innovative business that has absolute respect and admiration for your role, as we appreciate how critical our Contact Centre Agents are to our business success (now, what more could you want?)
- You lead with empathy and are passionate about helping people
- Achieving sale and KPI metrics comes naturally to you, as you know the right questions to ask at the right time
- You thrive when working in a team but also excel working on your own
- Motivated, proactive and positive is how others describe you
- Technology gets a tick from you, as you pick up computer systems easily and enjoy learning new things
The hourly rate for this role starts at $25.32 (inclusive of superannuation)
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!