Do you thrive when delivering a seamless customer experience?
Do you have a passion for all things logistics?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 140 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
With a large expansion plan now in play – we have a Part Time Storage Consultant role now on offer in Wellington's Southern Suburbs!
Responsibilities in a Snapshot:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience, adding value with every interaction
- Achieve monthly sales and KPI targets
- Be the ultimate tour guide when walking our customers through our facilities
- Operational excellence with a keen eye on centre presentation and cleanliness
- General administration duties
What’s in it for You:
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Set rosters (22 hours p/week) for a great work/life balance
- Role Diversity – no day is ever the same in storage
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- Availability to work Saturday and Sunday when required
- A motivated, proactive, positive approach to your role and team
- Driver’s license and access to your own car
The hourly rate for this role is $20.67 per hour
Let our NEW CHAPTER, be your NEW OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!