Are you a leader within the customer service space?
Are you operationally excellent with a flair for all things logistics?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 180 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
With a large expansion plan now in play – we have a Part Time Storage Consultant role now on offer in Pukekohe!
Responsibilities in a Snapshot:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience, adding value with every interaction
- Achieve increased monthly sales and KPI targets
- Be the ultimate tour guide when walking our customers through our facilities
- Operational excellence with a keen eye on centre presentation and cleanliness
- General administration duties
What’s In It For You:
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Set rosters (24 hrs p/week) for a great work/life balance
- Role diversity – no day is ever the same in storage
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- A love for the outdoors - you're hands on and take pride in your centre
- Available to work Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
- Driver’s license/car
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!