Join our dynamic team and help our valued customers with their every storage need. We're a rapidly growing company with over 100+ Centres located across Australia and New Zealand and expanding! This is a great opportunity to join a company with a friendly and fun culture that truly values its staff and customers. No two days will be the same! Full training provided with career progression.
We currently have a full-time opportunity for a vibrant, motivated and customer focused individual to join our team working from our Central/Inner Melbourne centres. We have a down-to-earth and open culture, with leaders who are accessible and willing to help you develop. Reporting to the Centre Manager, this role requires no experience in storage. We will provide you with the necessary tools and training to ensure you're able to excel in this role. Just bring your excellent customer service skills and a can-do attitude!
You will be responsible for:
- Customer Service/Sales
- Administration work
- Touring customers through the facility
- Ensuring our centres are clean and well presented at all times
- Achieving monthly sales targets
The ideal candidate:
- A bubbly and outgoing personality
- A positive customer-focused attitude
- Ability to self-motivate and enjoy contributing to a team environment
- 1-2 years' experience in the workforce (any industry)
- Basic computer literacy
- Driver's license/car
- Confidence with the ability to engage with our customers
- Ability to work some Saturdays
So, why should you apply?
- Professional growth opportunities
- Paid training to set you up for success
- Supportive and focused team culture and environment
- Join our National Storage Team where we value Teamwork, Care and Excellence!
- Day-time hours on offer - no late-night shopping hours
- Access to our amazing Employee Benefits Program!
- Multiple sites across Australia - work close to home