Are you a leader within the customer service space?
Are you operationally excellent with a passion for logistics?
If so, we have room for you!
With a large expansion plan now in play – we have a Part Time Storage Consultant role now on offer in Coffs Harbour!
Responsibilities in a Snapshot:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience, adding value with every interaction
- Achieve increased monthly sales and KPI targets
- Conduct engaging centre tours which showcase our facilities to all customers
- Display operational excellence with a keen eye on centre presentation and cleanliness
- Action general administration duties
- Permanent role within an essential services business
- Ongoing career development with the opportunity to progress
- Set roster with every second weekend off
- Unlimited retail discounts, paid parental leave and well-being subsidies
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- A motivated, proactive, positive approach to your role and team
- Driver’s license/car
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 190 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
The hourly rate for this role is $24.45 (inclusive of superannuation)
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!