Are you operationally excellent with a passion for logistics?
Are you wanting future progression with a market leader?
If so, we have room for you!
Kurnell centre is our dry dock specialist centre, making it one of our most unique centres in Australia.
With a continued large expansion plan, we have a rare opportunity for a Full Time Storage Consultant to join our team and support the operational side of our business which involves a large portion of forklift driving and customer service.
Responsibilities in a Snapshot:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience, adding value with every interaction
- Achieve increased monthly sales and KPI targets
- Conduct engaging centre tours which showcase our dry dock facilities to all customers
- Display operational excellence and competence with forklift driving of boats and heavy items
- Action general administration duties
- Permanent role within an essential services business
- Ongoing career development with the opportunity to progress
- Set, rotating rosters with every second weekend off
- Unlimited retail discounts, paid parental leave and well-being subsidies
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- A motivated, proactive, positive approach to your role and team
- Driver’s license/car
- Forklift license desirable but not essential
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 190 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!