Join our dynamic team and help our valued customers with their every storage need. We're a rapidly growing, ASX 200 listed company with 125 Centres located across Australia and New Zealand - and expanding!
The National Storage offering spans self-storage, business storage, records management, climate controlled wine storage, vehicle storage, vehicle and trailer hire, packaging, insurance and other value added services. Each National Storage centre reflects our commitment to quality, convenience and service.
We currently have a part-time opportunity for a vibrant, motivated and customer focused individual to join our team working at our Frankton Centre. We have a down-to-earth and open culture, with leaders who are accessible and willing to help you develop. Reporting to the Centre Manager, this role requires no experience in storage. We will provide you with the necessary tools and training to ensure you're able to excel in this role. Just bring your excellent customer service skills and a positive, can-do attitude!
You will be responsible for:
- Customer Service/Sales
- Administration work
- Touring customers through the facility
- Ensuring our centres are clean and well presented at all times
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Shared responsibility of the Centre mobile
The ideal candidate:
- A bubbly and outgoing personality
- A positive customer-focused attitude
- Ability to self-motivate and enjoy contributing to a team environment
- 1-2 years' experience in the workforce (any industry)
- Basic computer literacy
- Driver's license/car
- Confidence with the ability to engage with our customers
- Happy to work 8am-5pm shifts on rostered days
- Ability to work some Saturdays
So, why should you apply?
- Professional growth opportunities
- Training to set you up for success
- Supportive and focused team culture and environment
- Day-time hours on offer - no late-night shopping hours
- Access to our amazing Employee Benefits Program!
- Join our National Storage Team where we value Teamwork, Care and Excellence!