Are you a seasoned WH&S Manager ready to make impact within an expanding business?
Do you have a passion for developing a strong WH&S culture, where there is no harm to anyone at anytime?
If so, we have room for you!
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in 140 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our customer.
Based in our Brisbane Office, this newly created role will provide detailed support, guidance, problem solving and development of the overall WH&S management system within the entire NS Centre portfolio and Brisbane Office assets.
Reporting into the GM - People, this is a broad role which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Own, manage and continue to develop the overarching system that supports WHS at National Storage
- Develop, manage and action the NS WHS Risk Register
- Provide timely sound advice and solutions to workplace health and safety issues, legislative and regulatory requirements specific to each State and region.
- Coordinate and partner with relevant States/ Regions and associated management in the achievement of the WHS Management Plan objectives and targets
- Investigate and report back on WHS Incidents / Near Misses and Hazards, liaise with appropriate departments to remedy where required
- Monitor, measure and report WHS outcomes to all stakeholders, including Senior Officers and State specific reporting.
What’s In It For You:
- Make impact in a newly created role!
- Training & development to maximise your success
- With proven results, the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding business
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
- Centrally located office in Eagle St Pier overlooking the heart of Brisbane
- Unlimited discounts with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
What You’ll Bring:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a WHS or similar function for a medium to large sized organization
- Desired degree qualification in WHS or other relevant discipline
- Exceptional influencing and relationship building skills, at all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and articulation
- Excellent time, project management and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines, troubleshoot and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to complete regular travel as required across Australia & New Zealand
The salary package for this role is $120,000
Let our new chapter, be your new opportunity - APPLY NOW!