Are you a customer focused leader ready to make impact in a new space?Are you seeking a diverse role and new challenge in 2021?
If so, we have room for you!
It's an exciting time for us at National Storage and as we continue to expand, we
are looking for our Future Leaders to support our ever-growing business. If you are an Assistant Manager or Second In Charge looking for the next step in your career, then this role at our Klemzig centre is for you!
Reporting into the Centre Manager, our Centre Manager in Training role is an integral part of our company culture and business success, as we upskill and prepare you to run your own centre. The responsibilities in a snapshot include:
- Achieve increased sales and KPI targets
- Deliver consistent, genuine service which adds value to our customers
- Support the Centre Manager to coach and develop our team to success
- Action marketing strategies to continually drive sales growth
- Manage administration tasks and ensure compliance is achieved across the business
- Drive operational excellence with a strong focus on centre presentation
- Structured training & development to progress your career
- Permanent role within an essential services business
- Set, rotating roster with every second weekend off
- Access a range of benefits including paid parental leave, well-being subsides and unlimited retail discounts
- Work with an innovative business that values teamwork, care & excellence
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years’ experience within an assistant management role
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- Strong relationship building skills with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- Out of the box thinking with the ability to continually improve the business
- Driver’s license/car
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 190 storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
Get your SPACE on our EXPANDING TEAM! Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!