It’s an exciting time for us at National Storage as we continue to expand and solidify ourselves as the market leader within Australasia for all things storage.
With a continual growth plan for expanding our portfolio across Australia and New Zealand, we have a Full Time Contact Centre Agent role now on offer in our Brisbane Contact Centre!
Our Contact Centre Agent role forms an integral part of our company culture and business success. The responsibilities include:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience across our multimedia channels (email, webchat and phone)
- Achieve individual sales and KPI metrics, adding value with every interaction
- Maximise sale opportunities through upselling and cross selling of auxiliary products
- Proactively build relationships within all levels of the business with a key focus on our centre teams
- Action general administration duties
- Permanent role within an essential services business
- Structured induction program to ensure your success
- Set, rotating rosters with every second weekend off for a great work/life balance
- Competitive Sales Incentive Program
- Access a range of benefits including paid parental leave, well-being subsides and unlimited retail discounts
- Centrally located, State of the Art office on Eagle St Pier
- Work with an innovative ASX 200 listed business that values teamwork, care & excellence
- Delivering the right attitude is key and while previous Contact Centre experience is great, it’s not essential. Wow us with your passion for customers over experience any day!
- A mature mindset – your focus on delivering a great experience to our customers is key to both your success and ours
- Achieving sale and KPI metrics comes naturally to you, as you know the right questions to ask at the right time
- You lead with empathy and are passionate about helping people
- You thrive when working in a team but also excel working on your own
- Technology gets a tick from you, as you pick up computer systems easily and enjoy learning new things
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in 200+ storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
The hourly rate for this role starts at $25.77 (inclusive of superannuation)
Unlock your next step - APPLY NOW!