It’s an exciting time for us at National Storage as we continue to expand and solidify ourselves as the market leader within Australasia for all things storage.
With a continual growth plan for expanding our portfolio across Australia and New Zealand, we have a Full Time Storage Consultant role now on offer in Osborne Park!
Reporting into the Storage Manager, our Storage Consultants are a vital role within our business, as they work closely with our customers to ensure a seamless service is provided. The responsibilities include:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience, adding value and product solutions to support our customers in making the best product choice for them
- Conduct engaging centre tours which showcase our facilities
- Display operational excellence with a keen eye on centre presentation, maintenance, and cleanliness
- Action general administration duties when required
- Permanent role within an essential services business
- Structured induction program to ensure your success
- Ongoing career development with the opportunity to progress
- Set, rotating roster with every second Saturday off + no nights, Sundays or Public Holidays for a great work/life balance
- Access a range of benefits including paid parental leave, well-being subsides and unlimited retail discounts
- Onsite car park included
- Work with an innovative ASX 200 listed business that values teamwork, care & excellence
- Your CV lists 1-2 years customer service experience
- Building relationships comes naturally to you and is matched with a passion for delivering a genuine customer experience
- You have a motivated, proactive and positive approach to your role and team
- Driver’s license and car
Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in 200+ storage centres across Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 listed company, we have experienced our success by focusing on the most important part of our business – our people and our customers.
The salary package for this role is $50,875 (inclusive of superannuation)
Unlock Your Next Step - APPLY NOW!