Permanent Role with a Stable Industry Leader
Succession Planning/Career Development Opportunities
Be a driving force for an ASX listed Australian & New Zealand company
About National Storage
It’s an exciting time for us at National Storage as we continue to expand and solidify ourselves as the market leader within Australia and New Zealand for all things storage.
National Storage is a highly successful ASX200 company and was categorised as an ‘essential service’ providing ongoing job security and certainty for our people during the pandemic.
Our business has grown extensively, and we are seeking multiple Centralised Service Team Members to assist us with our growth trajectory.
What Does Success Look Like in this Role?
- The primary purpose of this role is to ensure our customers across AU and NZ have paid their account within the pre-agreed company timeframe, contacting them via email, SMS, inbound or outbound calls
- Our Centralised Service Team Members assist our customers to make payment exhausting all methods to mitigate the chance of them falling through the debtor plan/bad debt resulting in the auction of their unit or bad debt being raised against them.
- Ensure that accurate tracking, payments and follow-ups are made to give the customer every opportunity to make payment.
- Ensure that all Arrears Escalations (Post-Auction/Final Outcome Advisal) are actioned and communicated respectfully with empathy within agreed time scales.
- Take ownership of auction set up – initiate contact with centres and work with them in order to create fast turnaround auctions with accurate information.
Benefits - Why Work With Us?
- Structured training and induction program to ensure your success.
- Our unique 24/7 Health & WellNS offering for you and your family.
- Permanent role within a successful and expanding business which employs great people.
- Competitive salary.
- Access a range of National Storage Perks such as:
- Generous parental leave policy
- Health reimbursements ranging from gym memberships to health
- Unlimited retail discounts
- Referral incentives
- Opportunities to connect with our communities and charities.
- Work with an innovative commercial business that values teamwork, care & excellence.
What You Will Bring to the Role?
- Demonstrated success in complaints resolution.
- Previous experience in an environment handling potentially vulnerable customers (eg domestic violence, severe financial hardship).
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on listening, negotiation and influencing (objection handling).
- Strong service focus with an ability to resolve customer complaints / problems.
- Demonstrated ability to handle tough conversations.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute as a member of high performing team.
Start your journey - APPLY NOW!
Please note, applicants may be subject to pre-employment checks which can include reference checks, medical checks and, with consent, police background checks. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.