Exciting & Varied Role Consisting of Customer Service, Administration & Operational Tasks.
Genuine Part Time Role working a 7-day, 53 hour fortnight | Work/Life Balance | No Sundays, Public Holidays or Late Nights.
Structured Training and Development | Career Development Opportunities.
Since 2000, National Storage has become one of Australia’s leading self-storage providers, operating 230+ centres in Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 company, we prioritise our people and customers, driving our success.
It’s an exciting time for us at National Storage as we continue to expand and solidify ourselves as the market leader for all things storage. With a continual growth plan for expanding our portfolio across Australia and New Zealand, we have a Part Time Store Consultant role now on offer at our Port Stephens centre.
Reporting into the Store Manager, our Store Consultants are a vital role within our business, as they work closely with our customers to ensure a seamless service is provided. The role itself is an exciting & varied role encompassing customer service, administration, and operational tasks. You will be working for a dynamic and innovative company that is at the forefront of the self-storage industry.
A Day-to-Day Life of a Storage Consultant Consists Of:
- Working in a customer facing environment to deliver the ultimate customer experience by supporting our customers in making the best storage choice for their needs.
- Conduct centre tours and walk throughs which showcase our facilities.
- Focusing on centre presentation, maintenance, cleanliness and achieving budgeted KPI goals to ensure our centres always represent our high standards.
- Maintain a safe and secure centre by wearing appropriate safety gear, safe use of equipment, and following workplace health and safety procedures.
- Action general administration duties such as customer contracts, inventory, and insurance claims
Benefits – Why Work with Us?
- Our unique 24/7 Health & WellNS offering for you and your family.
- Work-Life Balance with no requirements to work Sundays, Public Holidays or Late Nights.
- Permanent role within a successful and expanding business which employs great people.
- Structured four-week training and induction program to ensure your success.
- Competitive salary and incentive opportunities.
- Access a range of National Storage Perks such as:
- Generous parental leave policy.
- Health reimbursements ranging from gym memberships to health
- Unlimited retail discounts.
- Referral incentives.
- Opportunities to connect with our communities and charities.
- Work with an innovative commercial business that values teamwork, care & excellence.
What you will bring:
To be a successful store consultant at Port Stephens, ideally you will have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- A strong sales and customer service orientation.
- A passion for delivering exceptional results.
- You have a motivated, proactive, and positive attitude.
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business.
- Driver’s license and car (required).
- Forklift License (desirable).
- The ability to work on a rotating roster with the following hours:
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00-5:00pm
Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00-5:00 and Saturday 9:00am - 2:00pm.
Start your journey - APPLY NOW!
Please note, applicants may be subject to pre-employment checks which can include reference checks, medical checks and, with consent, police background checks. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.