Set Rotating Roster | No nights, Sundays or Public Holidays | Great Work-Life Balance.
Work Across 3 of our Southern Perth Locations | Structured Training and Development.
Exciting & Varied Role Consisting of Customer Service, Administration & Operational Tasks.
Since 2000, National Storage has become one of Australasia’s leading self-storage providers, operating 230+ centres in Australia and New Zealand. As an ASX 200 company, we prioritise our people and customers, driving our success.
It’s an exciting time for us at National Storage as we continue to expand and solidify ourselves as the market leader for all things storage. To assist us with our growth, we are seeking a dedicated Full Time Store Manager to work at our Jandakot centre.
Our Store Managers join forces with their Operations Manager and team to enhance centre performance in line with company values. This pivotal role spans across customer service, administration, operations, and people management, playing a crucial role in the business.
A Day in the Life of a Store Manager Includes:
- Leading and motivating a team of 1-2 Store Consultants, whilst setting clear expectations, providing ongoing support and feedback to ensure team performance meets or exceeds targets.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is consistently delivered.
- Overseeing operational excellence and actively managing centre operations, including centre presentation, maintenance, general administration duties, security, access control, inventory management, and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Weekly & monthly reporting summarising the centre's financial performance directly to the Operations Manager.
- Promoting a positive and inclusive team culture that aligns with the company's values and fosters teamwork, care, and excellence.
Benefits – Why Work With Us?
- Our unique 24/7 Health & WellNS offering for you and your family.
- Permanent role within a successful and expanding business.
- Structured four-week training and induction program to ensure your success.
- Supportive growth for your career development.
- Competitive salary and incentives.
- Access a range of National Storage Perks such as:
- Generous parental leave policy.
- Health reimbursements ranging from gym memberships to health
- Unlimited retail discounts.
- Referral incentives - earn $$ when you successfully refer a candidate.
- Opportunities to connect with our communities and charities.
- Work with an innovative commercial business that values teamwork, care & excellence.
What you will bring:
To be a successful Store Manager at Jandakot, you will ideally have:
- Demonstrated 1 + years’ experience within a management or team leader position in a high-volume setting.
- Strong conflict resolution knowledge and the ability to de-escalate situations.
- Proven ability in working towards sales targets and KPIs.
- Effective communication skills and be able to foster a team building environment.
- You have a motivated, proactive, and positive outlook with the willingness to learn and grow with the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Driver’s license and car to be able to travel and work across our South Perth locations.
- Forklift license desirable but not essential, as long as you’re open learning how to drive a forklift.
- The ability to work on a rotating roster, with every second Saturday from 9:00am-2:00pm
Start your journey - APPLY NOW!
Please note, applicants may be subject to pre-employment checks which can include reference checks, medical checks and, with consent, police background checks. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.